**Australian Made Harness - if stock is available 1-2 days despatch time, lead time 2 weeks to manufacture.**
The Ferno Tradesman is a comfortable, form fitting and multipurpose, fall arrest harness. Supplied standard with all stainless steel componentry, it is ideal for corrosive environments. Other standard features include waist strap, confined space attachment points, side 'D's and rear dorsal 'D' attachment points with dorsal extension.
- Front fall arrest attachment points
- Rear free fall arrest attachment point with extension
- Pole strap attachment points
- Rear mesh panel shapes the harness ready for donning
- Steel double bar buckles for waist, chest and leg adjustments
- Reflective webbing for exceptional visibility in low light conditions
- Available S, M, L. Conditions apply for XS and XL - Minimum order quantity 5.
- Labelling/screen-printed mesh available - conditions apply
- Optional all alloy hardware
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
Which harness is right for you? Download Ferno's Harness Ready Reckoner and Inspection Guideline.
For on-the-go mobility, Ferno's temporary roof anchors - EDGElok™ and ROOFlok™ - are perfect companions to the Economy Roofer's Safety Kit.